Fireplace Maintenance, Eavestrough Repairs & More in the Bow Valley and Surrounding Area
Reliable and Affordable
It is very difficult to accurately quote for jobs if we have not visually inspected the wood burning system/chimney. Keeping this in mind, we recommend a basic inspection and provide base rate estimates to help you get a rough idea of maintenance costs.
- Visual inspection $80 + tax (condos & large contracts subject to discounted rates)
- W.E.T.T. level 1 inspection $150 + tax & up*
- Fireplaces (factory-built) - Inspection and chimney swept $130-150 + tax & up*
- Wood stove (freestanding) - Inspection and chimney swept $150-180 + tax & up*
- Masonry fireplaces - Flue tile chimney inspection and sweep $229 + tax & up*
*Any systems/chimneys which have been neglected will need additional maintenance. Additional charges apply.
Please practice annual preventive maintenance!